Why should your robot wait around for a slow carousel?
AmbiStore delivers plates in 12 seconds (and stores them just as speedily). That's ultra high-throughput fast. With up to six separate transfer nests, AmbiStore is designed to wait for the robot, not the other way around. Auto-id of barcoded stackers prevents crashing of the spatula due to user configuration mistakes.
Don't fight with your storage
AmbiStore's interface is an easy-to use graphical web page. Just point and click– no need to memorize cryptic codes. Navigate from set up to teaching to operation with ease. Network with Ethernet communications, not serial.
Cleanliness is just good manners
All electronics are at the top of the instrument, so there’s no risk of spilling contaminants into a dangerous place.
- Load up to 462 or 924 standard microplates in an incredibly small footprint
- 12-second retrieval/storage time
- Integrated barcode scanning for fast inventory tracking
- Easy to load and remove stackers
- Compatible with MicroCart™ and MicroDock™
- Convenient Ethernet communications
- Automation friendly with easy-to-use integrators' kit
- Available with portrait or landscape presentation
- Configure up to six input/output nests at any height
|Dimensions (H x W x L)
||1041 x 737 x 838 mm
||1626 x 737 x 838 mm|
||41 x 29 x 33 in
||64 x 29 x 33 in|
||482 kpa (70 psi)
||482 kpa (70 psi)|
||147 kg (325 lbs)
||176 kg (387 lbs)|
||462 1536-well plates
||924 1536-well plates |
||336 96/384-well plates
||672 96/384-well plates |
||140 Deep-well plates
||280 Deep-well plates|
||126 Tip boxes
||252 Tip boxes|
Download the AmbiStore brochure.
Watch the video