AmbiStore delivers plates in 12 seconds (and stores them just as speedily).
With up to six separate transfer nests, AmbiStore is designed to wait for the robot, not the other way around.
Auto-id of barcoded stackers prevents crashing of the spatula due to user configuration mistakes.
Easy-to use graphical web page. Just point and click– no need to memorize cryptic codes.
Navigate from set up to teaching to operation with ease.
Network with Ethernet communications, not serial.
All electronics are at the top of the instrument, so there’s no risk of spilling contaminants into a dangerous place.
- Load up to 462 or 924 standard microplates in an incredibly small footprint
- 12-second retrieval/storage time
- Integrated barcode scanning for fast inventory tracking
- Easy to load and remove stackers
- Compatible with MicroCart™ and MicroDock™
- Convenient Ethernet communications
- Automation friendly with easy-to-use integrators’ kit
- Available with portrait or landscape presentation
- Configure up to six input/output nests at any height
|AmbiStore D||AmbiStore M|
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||1041 x 737 x 838 mm
41 x 29 x 33 in
|1626 x 737 x 838 mm
64 x 29 x 33 in
|Weight (empty)||147 kg
462 1536-well plates
336 96/384-well plates
140 Deep-well plates
126 Tip boxes
924 1536-well plates
672 96/384-well plates
280 Deep-well plates
252 Tip boxes
|Compressed Air||552 kPa