TundraStore™ Automated Laboratory Freezer
The best protection you can give your samples, and yourself.
Insulated with aerogel (also known as frozen smoke), the lowest-density solid and best insulator known to man.
Dual sets of automated doors minimize exposure of the internal chamber to the environment.
No automated freezer accelerates your workflow faster than TundraStore.
With up to six separate transfer nests, TundraStore is designed to wait for the robot, not the other way around.
Auto-id of barcoded plate stackers prevents crashing of the spatula due to configuration mistakes.
Navigate from set up to teaching to operation with ease
Network with Ethernet communications
Web-based temperature and gas-level monitoring
Email alerts of alarm conditions
- Load up to 462 or 924 standard microplates in an incredibly small footprint
- Fast retrieval/storage time
- Integrated barcode scanning for fast inventory tracking
- Easy to load and remove stackers
- Compatible with MicroCart™ and MicroDock™
- Available with portrait or landscape presentation
- Configure up to six input/output nests at any height
- Convenient Ethernet communications
|TundraStore D||TundraStore M|
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||1397 x 864 x 914 mm
55 x 34 x 36 in
|1930 x 864 x 914 mm
76 x 34 x 36 in
|Weight (empty)||436 kg
462 1536-well plates
336 96/384-well plates
140 Deep-well plates
25.5k 0.5 ml tubes
13.4k 1.4 ml tubes
126 Tip boxes
924 1536-well plates
672 96/384-well plates
280 Deep-well plates
51.0k 0.5 ml tubes
26.8k 1.4 ml tubes
252 Tip boxes
|Compressed Air||552 kPa